Clinically Proven Sanitization at a Microscopic Level
Ultra-Lyte® is an all-natural, green, organic, non-toxic, non-irritant, environmentally and ecologically safe sanitizing and disinfecting solution. It is produced from the electrochemical reaction of water, salt and electricity. The applications for this technology are infinite and include any process requiring cleaning, disinfecting or sanitizing, including the destruction of COVID-19.
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl or HClO) is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates, forming hypochlorite, ClO−. HClO and ClO− are oxidizers, and the primary disinfection agents of chlorine solutions.
- Kills bacteria, spores, mold and viruses (including COVID-19), etc.
- Safe to handle, and apply at all supplied concentrations.
- Can be sprayed, mopped, and fogged without harmful reactions.
- No special training required, no personal protective equipment required.
Ultra-Lyte® offers an array of advantages over traditional chemicals, methods and technologies:
- Superior disinfection performance
- Removal of biofilm
- Enhanced micro flocculation (reduction in turbidity)
- Improved taste and odour
- Oxidation of iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide
The active ingredient in Ultra-Lyte® is hypochlorous acid (92.5% at 500 ppm FAC with a pH of 6.5). Ultra-Lyte® is pH-neutral, generated by electrolysis of a dilute NaCl solution that passes through a proprietary electrolytic cell. This process can create large volumes of an environmentally friendly but extremely potent antimicrobial solution capable of rapid destruction of bacteria, viruses, spores, cysts, and biofilm. Ultra-Lyte® is stable, cost-effective to produce, greener than traditional chemical technologies, and can be used in multiple applications across a wide variety of industries.
Ultra-Lyte® is an oxidizing agent, giving it an antimicrobial effect. Field test and studies have shown that Ultra-Lyte® is instantly effective on pathogens such as Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSAs, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, and a host of other virulent and troublesome organisms – without the use of costly toxic chemicals. In addition, Ultra-Lyte® offers the added benefit of being able to remove biofilm from manufacturing equipment, membranes, filters and pumps. This greatly minimizes a major contributor to contamination problems and greatly improves the longevity of costly equipment, removing a CAPEX and increasing bottom line profitability.
Ultra-Lyte® destroys microorganisms absolutely so they cannot build up resistance and no adaptation occurs. Standard toxic chemicals can create strains of pathogens that become resistant over time, because the cell can expel or neutralize the chemical before it can kill it, thereby causing the overall efficacy of chemical cleaners and disinfectants to be significantly reduced.
Ultra-Lyte® can be safely applied using a variety of methods: fogging, direct application or dosing.